Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wal-mo

That is my new made up word. You know when you hear people say that someone has gone postal? I am going to call it Wal-mo!

I decided on that name because I am forced to shop at Walmart and they are everywhere and they never have exactly what I am looking for. However, that is my only option so I always feel like I have to make do.

For example, one time I wanted to make a pie that required Kiwi. No kidding, all the Kiwi at Walmart was rotten including the peaches next to the Kiwi. And I thought to myself how wrong it is to even buy produce at Walmart in the first place and then not only is it wrong, but rotten!

Last week, all I needed were green pipe cleaners. Of course, they did not have any! How do you not have green pipe cleaners? And Walmart is really the only place around us where I could get pipe cleaners, so I had to go to a different Walmart!!!

Any place where people feel comfortable shopping in their pajamas pants and slippers is not really the place I prefer to buy my groceries or anything for that matter.

Yes. I did just leave there!

No comments:

Post a Comment