Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A ray of sunshine

This picture does not do it justice. It was absolutely beautiful tonight. There were these clouds that were covering most of the sky, but this opening that was present. And it was like a little bit of heaven was beaming through and shining right down on us.

I just thought to myself how everything will be amazing. That is my new theme. I bought a shirt from Old Navy that says it and I wear it everyday! Of course, it helps that I do not have to do much of my own laundry, but it just reminds me to grab hold of every day and make it worth something.

It is this exchange. If I live everyday to my fullest and fill my heart with joy and laughter, it is worth the expense of having one less day in my life. I am aiming to have everything awake my soul and that probably has more to do with my attitude than anything else!

Otherwise, what is the point?


No comments:

Post a Comment