Monday, September 10, 2012

The wall

This is the back side of the house site. That is quite a tall wall. It is very hard for me to see how it will look when it is all said and done. I just trust God and that he knows that he is doing and know we will love it.
I am using my new phone as we speak and I can talk right into it and it will type the words for me. Sometimes the phone misunderstands what I am saying and types something else. I think it's funny that it thought I said God when I said Scott. I thought that might be some kind of Freudian message so I just decided to leave it but wanted you to know I have not become a Mormon yet.


1 comment:

  1. I am laughing out loud at this! Very funny. Been thinking of you lately and am going to take a minute to catch up on all your blog posts. Hope we can talk more soon.
    Love you all,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete