Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Learning to fly...

This is one of the hawks born this spring!

Hunter and I were on our way back to the cabin from the new house and it was just sitting there. We all just stood and stared at one another.

What I love about this is that there is so much goodness to recognize all around. I have had a very busy month and getting back from vacation is always a bit of a downer. Not that I am not happy to get back to life here at the ranch, however, there are just a lot of other things that come with living in this area that are hard to adjust back to. So maybe I have had my head down a bit. And this hawk sitting right there above us was a great reminder to keep my chin up and pay attention to all the beauty and goodness that surrounds us here.


No comments:

Post a Comment