Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Getting ready for round up

I realize I do not always offer the best advice. But this time, I have to say I think I had pretty good advice when I said to Scott that just the Noll family moving all the cows, calves and heifers by ourselves was not a good idea.

So thank goodness he called in some help! & 3 real cowboys showed up with their horses all tacked up and their lassos ready to go!

It went pretty smooth. It always causes me a bit of anxiety when we have to cross the cattle across the highway, because people are idiots! And for whatever reason, although it is considered an agricultural highway, people just refuse to stop no matter how you flag them down. Of course it makes me want to give them the finger as the speed by weaving through the cattle, but I have three little people watching me so I have to keep my hands in my pockets!

And then there is my girl Katie! What a cowgirl! Riding with these three big Cowboys and holding her own!


No comments:

Post a Comment