Sunday, April 6, 2014

Long lost books

Do you realize most of these books have been in boxes since Katie was born?! And they have all moved from house to house and had a quiet resting place in the basement!
Until yesterday!

We got a smoking deal on this bookshelf! So after the Noll family moved the piano ourselves - oh yes we did- swapped out the rug and moved the shelf in, I spent the day unpacking boxes and totes of books. Ones that have been boxed up since I quit teaching. Ones I've had since college.... Ahhhh, so many were like old friends.

In addition, I realized I have a bit of a book obsession! As many as are one the shelf, I have an equal amount of ones I am selling at our summer garage sale!

But the piano room has turned into a new hangout spot and the kids just lay around on the floor and in the chair and read.


No comments:

Post a Comment