Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Gillette, WY

We made it as far as we had planned. I had been promising swimming all day and it did not take long for everyone to change into their swimsuits and jump in the pool. I have to admit, I did not get in the pool, but I did spend some quality time in the hot tub which felt good after a long days worth of driving.

The boys were really great in the car! There were a couple of moments where I panicked thinking this would be a really long drive, but then they were good. I have  enough media variety that be should be fine until we get to WI.

Our plan right now is to get to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. However I might push it and get a little farther. The boys are really good in the car and we've got enough food to just keep on driving!


No comments:

Post a Comment