Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Making our way.

Well, it's July and that means the boys and I are headed east back to Wisconsin for the month.

I have to admit... I'm going to miss it here. The weather is wonderful. We sleep with the windows open and there is this wonderful mountain breeze that comes down through the canyon each evening. Although the flies are plenty, there are no mosquitoes! So dining outside each night and coffee on the deck happens regularly.
Hunter AND Scott both have dirt bikes, so they enjoy an evening ride each night.

And just this morning, two kittens returned. We have not seen them for quite some time so that's fun too. There is one that I think thinks Betty is her mother and she climbed right on her for a snuggle!

We are all really excited for our time in Wisconsin! It was so cute to hear the boys this morning talking to each other and telling each other that today was the day and that they needed to get up and get ready. I think they are most excited about the kindle fire and the games! Not to mention, we'll probably too get around salt lake city and they will be asking how much longer!! I'll keep you posted.

So only calm and happy energy our way. You can project some patience for the boys and for me! I'm sure the rover is going to seem mighty small at some moments!

Hunter said he is the most excited about his star wars costume birthday party on Friday.... I have to admit, I am too! My costume ROCKS! Scott said he wants mug shots of all of us and he'll vote on who has the best costume. Ben is the most excited about "going to grandma and grandpa's". And me? Well, I'm just feeling a lot of gratitude for family and friends and this time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment