Friday, June 20, 2014

F#@% Frontier

Wow! What a trip! I keep aiming to figure out what the universe is attempting to tell me. First, Katie and I could not get here due to severe weather and now I can't get home!!

Let me just say that severe weather looked like two tornados touching down in Madison area, a lightening storm and crazy rain and wind. We actually had to land in Milwaukee (of all the times to fly into Madison!!!) Then we had to fly 80 miles around the storm to finally land at 3 in the morning!  I know the airlines can't help the weather.
But they can help the rest of my story!

After getting up at 330 am to get back to Madison for my 545am flight, I arrive to a long line and a poster board that says "Flight 161 canceled" with an 800 number. Most flights were canceled that day due to weather. Mine? The crew was "fatigued"!

So I stand in line for 2 hours, wait on hold with frontier for over an hour and finally it's my turn. No flights. Frontier has no agreement with any other REAL airlines to let you get home that way. The only available flight to Denver is the next day!

Originally, I was suppose to land at 9am yesterday. Now I am getting in at 11pm the following day!

Not only that, but when I stood in the customer service line to ask to get on stand by (because there are two other flights before the last one which I am on) I specifically asked if I was first on stand by and she said yes.  Well, a yes would have meant I got on that flight! Frontier has this way of just telling you what u want to hear to get you out of their hair!

There were two seats open. They called these two women three times and they did not show up. Those were the two seats. Literally-I know I have a tendency to exaggerate but I'm not-1 minute later the two women show up. And frontier tells them they gave their seats away. I bet you could see the people!

One started crying. She was young. The other lady yells how much this sucks and thanks frontier for getting her fired!

Now I am just sitting her stuck in Denver.
Again!

And I'm suppose to get a voucher and I bet they will have issues that I booked thru Orbitz. Not that I ever really want to fly frontier again!

No comments:

Post a Comment