Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Helping

So we put the box the back of the car and head north. My GPS took me to the completely wrong place, but finally made it there.

The lady there opened the box and could see right away that the break in the wing was a bad one. She asked if I would help her by holding the owl while she taped the wing, of course I agreed because I thought that was the coolest thing! I have never held an owl before and it was amazing.

She called the vet and got an appointment for an x ray. She said that until they got an x-ray: we would just have to wait and see.

She asked if we would like a tour of the place, and we all agreed that we would. It was like a bird sanctuary with a ton of different birds that she had rescued. There were several different kinds of hawks, a bald eagle, a golden eagle, a raven and a crow. The Crow and the raven could actually talk! It was pretty cool. The Crow enjoyed talking to Hunter the most!


No comments:

Post a Comment