Thursday, February 20, 2014

Only 18 months

When we first moved here, I spent a day and made the rounds. One of the stops I made was at the public library. Now I would certainly think that most anyone could get a library card, but that is not the case here! And was told I could not get a library card. 

Now I know it sounds ridiculous when I say it, but it actually just brought me to tears. It had been a long day and place after please pretty much the answer I always received was a no in some shape or another. And this was the last stop!

But I am happy to report that it only took 18 months, but we officially have a library card in the town of Nephi!! We can only check out one book for a person for the next 3 months, but we will take it! Its weird, but the other two library cards I have in different cities, it is the same thing. There must be some sort of epidemic of people not returning library books.


No comments:

Post a Comment