Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Relieved

Yes! I have to admit I did feel a lot of relief after I got all my jobs done.

This is me, another selfie, in front of the diesel truck. At first, I was pretty sure it was not going to start. And there was a pretty terrible sound as I was starting it and I thought I was going to be out of luck. But I called Scott, he talked me through it, & I got her started.

I got the tractor started by myself. Even got the generator started to start the tractor. I said 3 bales of hay to each group of cows. I got the diesel truck started, thawed out the water line and gave all the cows water.

Yes! It is true. Today, I am the number one ranch woman! It only took me four and a half hours. And I am exhausted. But I am still going to go and get my hair done!


No comments:

Post a Comment